Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm back

Hey, What's happening?? Sorry for the long absence - bloggers block (that's what the doctor says). I think I'm going to switch it up a little. I was getting a little bored with the way things were going. What I would like to do is give updates on my new items on Ebay, and also give some insight into the music I have been playing on my BLIP.FM channel. I haven't really listed too much lately, but newly played items on blip are Soft Cell -"It's a Mugs game" / ABC - "The look of Love (Extended mix)" / The Damned - "Grimly Fiendish" / Electronic - "Patience of a Saint" / New Order - "Subculture" / Gang of Four - "I Love a Man In Uniform" / A Flock of Seagulls - "Modern Love is Automatic" / Depeche Mode - "Enjoy the Silence" / Eels - "The trouble with Dreams" / Echo and the Bunnymen - "Bring on the Dancing Horses (Extended mix)" / and The Smitherees - Sniff N The Tears - The Cult - Wall of Voodoo - Romeo Void - Howard Jones. Go To my Blip.fm station to hear these and many other songs.

http://blip.fm/FLASHBACKFREDDIE

Check out my updated blog to see some of the new music I have listed on my Ebay store in a day or so.

No comments: